Wednesday 3 October 2012

Personal profile: Connor Trenbath



My name is Connor i'm 15 years old and have recently been attending to the media lounge drop in at the contact theatre, i have been coming now for just over 2 weeks and would never miss a session since i have been able to hone my producing skills massively with the help of Dave which has added confidence and enjoyment to my passion and has made me wish to strive further than ever before.
The people i have met here are the perfect people to mix with not just to be creative with but also give you confidence in everyday situations and can give advice for trials and tribulations they may have experienced when younger. I have learnt more than i feel capable of in my time here and the help i have received has helped me achieve an A* in my music GCSE. Without the media lounge and the people here i would find it harder to achieve my goals and dreams as it's hard to find the right people to mix with that will keep you off the streets and thriving to achieve something in life.

Big up, Connor.